Security and permissions
Your enify account
Enify Sharing I Unshare and hide element or board
Here is a step by step guide on how you unshare and hide a board or an element.
UnSharing and hide a Board or Element
- If you have shared an element or board, stop sharing is easy.
- Element: click on the ...menu and choose Sharing.
- Board: click on the ...menu and choose Details and then Sharing.
- In the Sharing window, select the user you want to remove from the sharing and click Remove user. Save the change and you are done.
- You can unshare someone else's element or board if you have the access right: Manage
If an element or board is shared with you, you can always “Hide” it. Click on the ...menu of the shared element/board and choose “Hide”.