If you have any questions or technical issues while using Enify, click the help button in the menu for assistance. The team is here to help and we respond as soon as possible via the ticket system, chat or email.
Enify Help Center
- Enify Help Center is a library of step-by-step guides, documentation, and troubleshooting steps. Available in Norwegian and English. To find relevant information, use the search box in the Help Center.
- Should anything be missing or you still have questions, we are also available via Chat and via our Ticket system inside the Help Center. The chat is manned during working hours between (08: 00-16: 00CET)
- 🗨️Chat: To start a conversation, you must approve that we are allowed to process your data, so that we can store the information in order to help you in the best possible way. Then enter your message in the message field and press enter. We will respond as soon as we can.
- 🎟️Ticket: Is available directly from Enify or under help in the Help Center. We usually answer inquiries ila. 24-48 hours.
- ✉️Email: If your subscription includes it, you may have a customer success manager from the Enify Team available. Feel free to contact us directly if you need assistance.
You can contact Enify Support in several ways:
- Within the Enify application, there is a direct link to the Help Center and a link to Contact Support
If you want to send in a ticket to get help, we usually respond within 48 hours.
In order to help you as much as possible, there are some steps you can take to ensure that the problem is solved as efficiently as possible:
- Be clear: If the information in a Ticket is "my item is not working", the Enify team must follow up with the following questions before they can begin trying to resolve the issue: what specific item is it? What program are you trying to open? What does it look like on your page when it does not work / what error message do you get.
- Clarify with pictures and logs: it can be difficult to describe a problem with words, especially if the problem you are experiencing e.g. only happens in the home office but not in the office network. It is very useful to include screenshots or Enify log files whenever possible. If you upload these together with the ticket, the Enify Team will quickly be able to see or rule out where the error is.