Security and permissions
Account & setup
Profile and admin
Enify Apps I Admin in Enify
For access to more advanced features in Enify you need a role called Admin. This article gives you insight in how to become an Enify Admin user.
- What features can you access?
- To access the Users, Roles or Error Reports in the Admin menu in Enify, you need to be an Admin user.
- How to become an Admin
This feature is available for subscribers only.
- In your own dedicated area:
- You cannot do this by yourself, you need help from the person who installed Enify in your tenant. This person can make you an Admin.
- In an Epsis tenant:
- You cannot do this by yourself, but we can help. Contact the Enify Team.